PDA

View Full Version : SHIII will be shown at GC 2004

negus1
07-31-2004, 02:51 AM
For all of you who do not read the German forum: SHIII will be shown at the Games Convention between 19 and 22 August in Leipzig/Germany. According to Ubi it will be presented on stage (not a trailer but real play). So I will go there since I am living in Leipzig. (Give me a hint if anyone wants to come too and needs a place to stay)

"Negus 1 an alle kleinen Brüder, wir greifen an! Kameraden, dicht aufschließen zum Sturmangriff! Die Begleitgruppe aufpassen auf Indianer. Wir machen Pauke, Pauke; nur die Ruhe, Kameraden, alles mir nach!"
Maj. Dahl JG 300

negus1
07-31-2004, 02:51 AM
For all of you who do not read the German forum: SHIII will be shown at the Games Convention between 19 and 22 August in Leipzig/Germany. According to Ubi it will be presented on stage (not a trailer but real play). So I will go there since I am living in Leipzig. (Give me a hint if anyone wants to come too and needs a place to stay)

"Negus 1 an alle kleinen Brüder, wir greifen an! Kameraden, dicht aufschließen zum Sturmangriff! Die Begleitgruppe aufpassen auf Indianer. Wir machen Pauke, Pauke; nur die Ruhe, Kameraden, alles mir nach!"
Maj. Dahl JG 300

LayLoo
07-31-2004, 03:02 AM
is that who is making the game, Germans this time?

Drebbel
07-31-2004, 03:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LayLoo:
is that who is making the game, Germans this time?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not quite: http://www.silent-hunteriii.com/uk/dev_team.php

LayLoo
07-31-2004, 10:04 AM
wow.. Romanians. i hung out with alot of Romanians, good people, looks like a real boss team. im socked at how many people it takes too make one game these days. i shoure envy them..

Go Romania!

what type of software would you use too make games like this i wonder..